Sunday, June 30, 2013

About me.


Hi I'm Ashley! I live in Southern California with my fiance, Adrian. I'm originally from Virginia, but recently moved to California, which is Adrian's home state. Blogging is my hobby and I currently work in retail. My future plan is to open my own cupcake shop or small bakery. I'm a very excitable person and I spend an embarrassingly large amount of time on the internet and watching dumb tv shows. My hobbies are cooking, reading, playing video games, playing card and board games (think Settlers of Catan and Cards Against Humanity, rather than Monopoly), and I'm currently trying to teach myself how to paint with watercolors. I'm a pretty quiet person, but once I get to know people I don't know when to shut up. I love comic books, doodling, getting obsessed with app games for a few weeks and then forgetting about them, watching youtube, and travelling.

My blog name comes from one of my favorite tv shows, Spaced.

Other places you can find me:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Goodreads // Listography // Tumblr/Photo Tumblr

Contact me:
ashleyr388@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment