Sunday, March 16, 2014

dream closet; spring fever

I haven't done one of these since January..oops. The start of Spring is coming up very soon and I thought I'd share with you some of my Spring fashion inspiration. This time of year is great because it isn't too hot (most days anyway) so I can still wear pants, but I can also start wearing short sleeves again.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I love Spring because it makes everything feel fresh and new. Already I can see new flowers blooming and new plants growing. I love it! I really hope to do some gardening this year. We arrived a little too late in the season at this house last year. If not vegetables, then at least some flowers.

I have to say, though, I am not a fan of losing an hour a sleep. However, the sun being up longer is really nice. I guess it's a good trade off.

No comments:

Post a Comment