Monday, July 15, 2013

10 things about me..

Since this is a new blog I thought I'd let you know a few things about me. These are all kinda random so bear with me...



  •  My name is Ashley, I'm 24 years old, and engaged to the love of my life. (Dramatic, I know.)
  • Up until I moved to California in May I worked as a cake decorator at a Super Target. I had never professionally decorated a cake until I was hired there. They taught me everything I know.
  • My plan is to open my own cupcake shop and that dream might not be so far off..
  • About a year and a half ago I was introduced to wrestling and the WWE and I absolutely love it. I've never liked watching pro sports so I think wrestling entertainment is perfect for me. It's like a mix between a sport and a soap opera!
  • My favorite place, and huuuge benefit to living in CA, is Disneyland. It truly is the happiest place on Earth. Since getting my Annual Pass in May I've gone 7 times. I love it so much.
  • I watch a lot of shows people would consider 'good' (Game of Thrones, Luther, Arrested Development, Doctor Who, Orphan Black) and I also watch a lot of shows people would consider crappy (WWE RAW, Pretty Little Liars, Big Brother, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries,etc).
  •  I am never happy with the color of my hair. My natural hair is a light mousy brown but I've had blonde, red, bright red, medium brown, and dark dark brown hair. I'm currently back to blonde but I'm trying to decide if I want to dye it again or not.
  • Although I'm a shy person once I get comfortable around a person I don't shut up, hence the name of the blog (Spaced reference, what!).
  • I'm addicted to Instagram and I'm constantly taking pictures with my iPhone.
  • Although I'm technically an adult, I'm very much a kid at heart. Around my bedroom you will find all kinds of comic book, wwe, movie, Disney, and random toys and action figures. When I still lived with my parents my mom hated that I was always spending my money on toys.
If you're at all still curious about me I feel like my Instagram says a lot about me. I take pictures of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment