Sunday, November 10, 2013

dream closet; urban outfitters 2013 holiday preview

As I'm writing this post it's a very chilly evening, we have a mini heater on in out bedroom, and I'm drinking a delicious mug of hot chocolate. I couldn't be happier that winter is almost here!

Here is a look at my favorite things from this years Urban Outfitters holiday preview!

01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06 // 07 // 08



I really love golds and metallics for the winter holidays. It's probably because they go so well with red, green, blue, and white. The items I chose really make me want to go to a fancy holiday party, which I've actually never done. A friend of mine in VA nearly had one last year, but not every bodies schedules worked out for it to happen. That has now become a dream of mine, to one day throw a fancy Christmas party!

I am so ready for the holidays to be here. I get excited earlier and earlier every year! I only wish my family wasn't so spread out this year, but I am glad that Adrian will be able to spend Christmas with his family for the first time in years.





No comments:

Post a Comment