Monday, November 4, 2013

weekend moments;

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I was without internet all weekend, but I still had a great one. On Halloween we took Adrian's little brother trick or treating. We had a great time, despite me not being able to see out of my mask too well. I may have run into a tree at one point..I'm definitely making bigger eyes next time. :p I wore the sweater my mom made for my Kim Pine costume I wore to San Diego Comic Con a few years ago.
Then Friday after work Adrian and I drove to Anaheim to stay with his mom for her birthday, which was on Sunday. We, of course, visited Disneyland as soon as we got there. Sometimes it's nice to just go there to grab a bite to eat and walk around for a little while. While we were there we got Adrian's mom a birthday gift. She loves Tinker Bell so we got her a beautiful Tinker Bell snow globe. She loved it!
And finally on Sunday we took advantage of some free tickets we received through work to visit the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. It's been years since I've been to an aquarium so I was very excited. I touched a shark!! There will be a longer post about that in the next couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment