Friday, February 28, 2014

this week + exciting weekend plans

I know I just did a post like this...a week ago, but whatevs. Nothing really exciting happened this week, and I didn't have anything much to write about. Plus I've become obsessed with a game called Banished. My goal is to get to 300 people!!

This weekend we have some fun plans. Today after work Adrian, Gabriel, and I are driving to Anaheim (like always). Gabriel has offered to drive and I'm thrilled about that. Tonight we may visit Disneyland and then Saturday night we're meeting up with some friends from VA who are in town. We've been living in California for nearly a year now, so seeing some old friends is very exciting for us. I wish all of my friends could come here! Then when we get home on Sunday we may have a bbq here at our house, depending on the weather. California is supposed to get some much needed rain this weekend so our plans may change. I'm going to try to take lots of pictures this weekend. Aside from the pictures below I haven't really taken any. The last time I posted to my instagram was two weeks ago...oops.








No comments:

Post a Comment