Saturday, July 20, 2013

lately; summer 2013

Today I decided to share some of my favorite photos from this summer...so far. This summer has definitely been one of my favorites. We've been able to do a lot of things, enjoy the (too hot) weather, and spend some time with family members we haven't seen in a long time. It's flown by so fast that I already feel like summer is about to be over. I may have already been to Disneyland 7 times since getting my AnnualPass at the end of May... I hope you enjoy the photos!




1-2. flight from va to ca. // 3. disneyland! // 4. bought the first desk i've had in about 10yrs for only $5. // 5. market in l.a. // 6. we had to checck out the CityTarget in l.a. // 7-8. in-n-out burger!! // 9-13. a really great night with my younger sister.* // 14. relaxing while other people work. // 15-16. disneyland again! you need to try the monte cristo sandwich. best ever. // 17. flea market. // 18. a rare trip to starbucks. i love it so much, but it's too expensive.** //  19-26. some random shots that i like. // 27. 4th of july at knott's berry farm. // 28-29. day trip to huntington beach. // 30. 7-11 free slurpee day.

* Almost immediately after the shot of my sister and I together was taken, a drunk guy tried to steal my phone. 0_o
**By the way, the picture of the Starbucks employee isn't as creepy as it looks. That's my sister, I'm allowed to stalk her at work. Right? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment