Saturday, July 20, 2013

stay alive

I am a huge Hunger Games fan. Admittedly, I had never really heard of it before the first movie came out. I know my sister had mentioned it to me, but I didn't pay it much attention. Last Summer, however, I read all three books in less than a week and I was obsessed!

Whenever I find something I love whether it's a book, movie, tv show, etc I immediately want to surround myself in everything related to it. When I was reading the HG books I listened to the soundtrack on repeat and I watched the movie over again once I finished the books. So, to the point, the Catching Fire trailer is here and I couldn't be more excited! Catching Fire was definitely my favorite book of the trilogy. I've already watched the trailer a few times, but in case you're interested...



So far the movie looks great and so much like I imagined it to be. This is probably the movie I'm most excited about this year. What movie are you excited to see this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment