Monday, August 5, 2013

disney all the time;

It's hard to believe that Summer has nearly come to an end. It's also weird for me because here kids when back to school today, whereas where I come from they won't go back until September. There's so many little differences between California and Virginia. It's hard to keep up with.

So this weekend, like I mentioned, we drove over to Anaheim to meet some old (and new) friends at Disneyland. We had so much fun this weekend. It makes me really wish we lived closer to Anaheim so that we'd be able to spend some more time with these people (*cough*and visit Disneyland more. I'm spoiled, I know). And that some of them didn't live in different states. I want game nights, dammit!



 It was so hard for me to keep a straight face for this picture. Tower of Terror is my absolute favorite ride, I would ride it repeatedly if I could.

 I was very amused because we were stuck for 10-15 minutes in the Radiator Springs Racers under the 'No Stall' sign. I am entertained easily. It was alright though because everybody started taking a ton of pictures and then they let everyone who was stuck ride again.


I can't believe the Summer is already almost over! Especially because here kids go back to school this week and back home they go back to school in September. I'm okay with it, though, because Fall is my favorite season and we have a lot of fun things planned for October. It'll definitely be interesting to see what Fall in San Bernardino is like. I've heard it does get pretty cold here in the Winter, so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment