Wednesday, August 7, 2013

pinned; excited for fall!

School is back in session here in California and now all I can think about is Fall! I live for sweaters, rainy days, scary movies, and all things pumpkin! Here are a few things that are really getting me in the Fall mood.









That reminds me! Elvira is going to back at Knott's Scary Farm this year and I couldn't be more excited. I've only become a fan of Elvira in the last couple years after Adrian had me watch Elvira: Mistress of the Dark. Before then I was only vaguely aware of who she was. This will be my first time seeing her in person! Did I already mention I'm excited?! We're definitely going to have to make multiple trips to Knott's this Halloween season since they have so many new and fun looking attractions this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment