Monday, August 19, 2013

music monday; fall music



I have a certain set of songs that remind me of each season (except spring) and I pretty much only listen to those songs during that season. It keeps the magic in them for me. Today I'm going to share some of the songs that get me in the Autumn spirit.

They probably won't make much sense as Fall music to anyone else, but as soon as I hear these songs I feel like it's Autumn, even if it's a little too early. I also have a whole other set of Halloween music, but we won't get into that just yet...enjoy!

01| Sarah Fimm // Virus
02| The Cardigans // My Favorite Game
03| Patrick Wolf // Tristan
04| Auf Der Maur // Beast of Honor
05| Clinic // Come Into Our Room
06| Sneaker Pimps // 6 Underground
07| Suzanne Vega // Blood Makes Noise
08| The Dresden Dolls / Girl Anachronism
09| Operatot Please // Just A Song About Ping Pong
10| Metric // Grow Up and Blow Away
11| Jem // Come On Closer
12| Space // Mister Psycho

Listen on Grooveshark.

No comments:

Post a Comment