Sunday, August 18, 2013

dream closet; shoes!

I never really used to care much about shoes, I mainly wore chucks or something similar. Whatever was comfortable. However, in the last few years I've definitely become a big shoe girl. I don't have a HUGE shoe collection by most standards, but for me it feels like a lot.

One thing that sucks for me is that I can't wear heels. I pretty much stick to flats, canvas sneakers, or moccasins. Occasionally boots in the right weather. I know that if I just forced myself to wear heels I'd learn to walk in them and the pain would eventually go away, but I just haven't had enough occasions to wear any type of heels. Maybe I should practice by wandering around the house in them. Idek..

Enough rambling, here are some of my favorite shoes right now...








No comments:

Post a Comment