Saturday, August 17, 2013

today; 8.17.13

Today was a really good day, although it started out pretty boring and I was feeling pretty claustrophobic. We wanted to get out of the house, and I needed new work pants, so we headed over to Redlands to do some shopping. After I found what I needed we walked around the huge shopping center and window-shopped. I was so excited to see the first (for me) Halloween/Fall decorations in Pier1. I got a little over excited when I saw them, Adrian and his dad were laughing at me. After that we all cooked dinner together. A low key day, but a very good one. Have a good night!










01. My morning internetting // 02. Halloween stuff is popping up in stores. So excited! // 03. - 07. // Adrian's dad made an incredible dinner tonight. He's such a good cook! // 08. We also made corn bread in our waffle maker. :p // 09. I started this book last night. Pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment