Friday, August 16, 2013

in loving memory;

Here is the second scrapbook I made the other day. It is a sort of memorial to my cousin Laura who passed away last month. This book is going to be a lot harder to track down photos for. I'm probably going to have to get my mom to send me some. I don't really know how I ended up with the ones I used to begin with. I'm really excited to finish it, though. I want to fill it with a lot of memories from our childhood. It was such a special time and I wish we had stayed as close as we were as kids.








The hardest part for me when making scrapbooks is the journaling. It usually takes me a while to fill out the designated writing spaces. I'm going to push myself to work on that because I don't want to leave so many blank spaces and I know that writing your thoughts/feelings/story is just as important as the pictures themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment