Thursday, August 15, 2013

adventure is out there;

I'm finally getting back into scrapbooking and I'm so excited about it. I have a lot of different books I want to make. I've especially been meaning to make one for the cruise my family took this past January. Yesterday I started working on two mini journal/scrapbooks. I used two Amy Tangerine books I bought last year.



I still have a lot more work to do on them, and a lot more pictures I need to print out. But I'm happy with how they're turning out so far. I tend to stress about details and keeping things in order, so I'm trying to be a little more free about these and just put whatever I want in them. Regardless of the order.

Today I'm sharing the travel journal I made. So far I've included pictures from our family cruise to the Bahamas and a couple miscellaneous vacation pictures from my childhood.












I love these Amy Tangerine books. They make it easy to get started, since they're already filled with pages and tabs, but there's also tons of room for customization.

No comments:

Post a Comment