Thursday, August 22, 2013

throwback thursday; i miss my friends

I miss my friends from Virginia so much! I know we'll eventually make friends here, but right now it doesn't feel like it and to be honest I'm in that mood where I don't want any friends to replace the ones I had. Leaving them was definitely the hardest part about moving here.

Especially because growing up I never had many friends, not close ones at least, and I finally felt like I was getting a really good group of them. Not a day goes by that I don't think about them and wonder what they are doing. It's especially hard because I'm still working for Target, so whenever I'm at work all I think about is my old store and all the great friends I made there. They made going to work each day so much fun. I have so many great memories to hold onto.


I love you Dan, Jess, and all of my (past and present) T1874 friends.

1 comment: