Monday, August 26, 2013

wwe live at the cbb arena;

Last night I went to see WWE Live! at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, CA. It was so much fun! I expected to have fun but I didn't realize just how excited I was going to be until we got there. 









Even though we were technically in the "cheap seats" the venue was small enough that we actually had a really good view. We were far enough where everything still looked real but we could still see everything that was going on, including facial expressions. My photos don't really do it justice. I think we need a better camera for things like this in the future because the kid sitting in front of us had pretty good photos and he definitely had a nicer camera.









We were really lucky with who we got to see. Most of our favorites were there, including our absolute favorite Daniel Bryan, and the people we didn't really care about were paired with ones we did so it worked out. There was never a dull moment. It was especially fun to be able to take Adrian's youngest brother. He's been a wrestling fan for longer than I have and this was a complete surprise for him. We didn't let him know where we were taking him until we were almost there. Before we left the house he asked me "Is it just me or is everybody wearing wrestling shirts?" I was like "I don't know what you're talking about...". It was pretty funny. This is definitely something I look forward to doing again in the future when the WWE come around here again, and from what I hear that happens pretty often.

3 comments: