Wednesday, October 16, 2013

my sisters came for a visit;




This week my older sister Nicole was in town with her boyfriend. We didn't get a whole lot of time to spend together, but it was still fun. As I mentioned, Friday night we went to Knott's and then on Tuesday both of my sisters came over to my house. The three of us haven't all been together since January so it was nice to spend some time with both of them at the same time. We originally planned to watch some horror movies, but we never got a chance to. Instead we did karaoke, played around with some masks (we're weird) and then I showed them around the Target I now work at. Nicole and I used to work at Target in Virginia before we moved here so she got excited to see my new one. I think she was actually just excited to do some shopping since the closest Target to her is 2 hours away.

Nicole, Adrian, and I had a really fun and interesting year living together in our apartment in VA. I think that was one of the biggest changes for me and I was really happy for the three of us to be back together again, even if just for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment