Monday, October 14, 2013

our amusement park filled week off;

Last week we took some time off from work so we could really dedicate some time (and late late nights) to doing some fun things with Connor.

Monday and Thursday we took him to our very favorite place. Disneyland! He is more of a thrill ride fan, but I think he enjoyed it none the less.


The weekend before last we went to Universal Horror Nights. I was a little disappointed. The mazes were scary but they were pretty short and the lines were HUGE. We waited over 2 hours for The Walking Dead maze and they were just letting everyone go through at once. You were basically still in line, just inside the maze. My favorite mazes were Monster Remix, Evil Dead, and Insidious.


This past Friday we went to Knott's Scary Farm. I had a lot more fun, which may have had a lot to do with the fact that my sister, her boyfriend, and Gabriel were with us this time. They have so many mazes this year! They really did a lot better with the maze designs this year. I've only been to KSF once before and this time it was much better.


The last few days we had off we just relaxed at home. On Saturday Adrian's family decorated the front of the house with some Halloween decorations, which inspired us to check out some of the Halloween stores in town. We came across the cutest pumpkin patch/Halloween fair. I'm gonna see if we can head back there next week to pick out some pumpkins.

We don't really have any more plans for Connor's last week here. He wants to have a beach day, but we'll see if that happens. It's getting a little too chilly here for swimming, in my opinion. ;P I'm not going to lie, we are pretty excited to get back to normal life after he leaves. It's been an exhausting couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment