Monday, November 25, 2013

music monday; light it up with me


There's just a couple of days until Thanksgiving, you know what that means?! Christmas music!! Here is a mix of some of my favorite Christmas songs. Have you guys noticed how depressing Christmas music can be? Most of them are about missing someone or not being able to be with someone at Christmas. The Zee Avi and Squeeze songs are definitely my favorites, and it wouldn't be a Christmas mix without Hanson!

01 // Someday at Christmas | Jack Johnson
02 // Blue Christmas | Bright Eyes
03 // Santa Claus is Coming to Town | Mason Jennings
04 // The Winter Song | Eisley
05 // No Christmas For Me | Zee Avi
06 // 12 Days of Christmas | Relient K
08 // A Mad Russian's Christmas | Trans-Siberian Orchestra
09 // Christmas Time | ALO
10 // Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer | Dean Martin
11 // I Hate Christmas Parties | Relient K
12 // Christmas Day | Squeeze
13 // Oh Little Town of Bethlehem | Bright  Eyes
14 // Little Saint Nick | Hanson
15 // The 12 Days of Christmas | Straight No Chaser
16 // Rickin' Around the Christmas Tree | Hanson
Listen!

I was supposed to work on Thanksgiving, but I was able to get my schedule changed. Which is good because I love Thanksgiving! Mostly because stuffing is one of my favorite foods ever and I'm pretty sure I could eat it everyday, and because it means I get to start decorating for Christmas. Have you guys started decorating yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment