Saturday, November 23, 2013

renegade craft fair; los angeles

On December 14th and 15th the Renegade Craft Fair is coming to Los Angeles, and if everything goes according to plan Adrian and I will be attending. I am so unbelievably excited for it. This will be my first ever craft fair, aside from a local one my mom was in a few years ago.

For those of you who don't know, the Renegade Craft Fair is an independent craft marketplace showcasing and celebrating hand made goods. They have both Summer and Winter markets in Austin, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Chicago, London, and as mentioned above - Los Angeles. They include everything from jewelry, furniture, art, clothing, and so much more. This year will be their 4th year doing a winter market in Los Angeles.

Here is a look at some of my favorite items from their LA Winter Sneak Peeks Pinterest board.
01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06 // 07

The best part is the craft fair is free to attend, so if you're local you should think about attending as well and supporting handmade. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment