Wednesday, November 20, 2013

sewing projects;

A couple weeks ago Adrian's mom let me indefinitely borrow a sewing machine of hers. I've been wanting one for ages, so I was stoked when she said she had an extra one. The only thing wrong with it is that the tire that moves the bobbin winder has eroded, so i need to replace it. For the time being I'm just going to buy pre wound bobbins. I'm basically re-learning how to use a sewing machine. When I was, I wanna say 10-13?, I had learned how to use one. I even made a really basic skirt! But I don't think I ever used one again after that, which is sad. My mom used to sew pretty frequently. A lot of our Halloween costumes growing up were handmade.

Which brings me to this post. Here are a few projects I'd like to try now that I have a sewing machine of my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment