Thursday, January 2, 2014

my one and only goal for 2014;


I don't really do resolutions because I know I can't really keep up with them. However, I have decided that this year I'd really like to get back into reading. I used to read constantly, sometimes 3-4 books in a week. I don't know why that changed, but sadly it did. I've decided to challenge myself to read 30+ books this year. I've been meaning to go and get a library card ever since I got my California drivers license. Laziness and the fact that you have to wait for it to come in the mail here has stopped me from going. This week I'm going to force myself to go out and get one, otherwise I'll never start. I've started a list over on pinterest: 2014 | year of reading. You can check it out if you're interested in what I'll be reading, I'm definitely open to suggestions as well.

I also plan to rearrange and organize our bedroom, but that isn't really a resolution or a goal. Just something that really needs to get done. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment