Wednesday, January 1, 2014

christmas loot;


Happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone had a great night celebrating last night. Adrian and I had many options for what we could do to celebrate, including Disneyland and going to Las Vegas with his mom. In the end we opted to stay at home and relax, eat pizza, and watch The Simpsons.

Today I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas. I was definitely spoiled this year by my family. I got a makeup set from my little brother that includes 64 eye shadow colors! It also comes with blush, lip stain, and makeup brushes. From my parents I got a set of 14 e.l.f. nail polishes, earrings, a necklace from Forever21, two sweaters, a silk kimono, a purse, and a makeup bag for all of my new makeup. I also got a portable phone charger which I'm very excited about! I use my phone way too much and it's always dying when I'm away from home.









From my older sister I got an amazing smelling candle, a ring holder, essie nail polish (my first ever), and the most comfortable leggings ever!!

Not pictured: a Disney gift card from my younger sister and new baking pans from Adrian. I had a very happy Christmas this year. What was your favorite gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment