Friday, April 18, 2014

Trip to Fort Bragg, CA | Part Two | Lighthouses


On Sunday my dad wanted to see a couple of lighthouses in the area. Ever since I was a kid my dad has loved visiting lighthouses. I think we've seen almost all of them in North Carolina. First we visited Point Cabrillo. It's a pretty small lighthouse, but very pretty. Unfortunately it was a 1/2 mile walk from the parking lot so Adrian wasn't able to go to this one, although I don't really think he minded.









After that we drove an hour down Highway 1 to Point Arena. It was a beautiful drive and we listened to Disney songs the whole way! We were actually able to go up in this one, we even went out on the ledge. I think I took at least a hundred pictures throughout the day.













No comments:

Post a Comment