Monday, September 22, 2014

Looking back; Summer 2014

The weather is finally starting to cool down, so I guess it's now the end of summer here in California. This summer wasn't nearly as exciting as the last one, but there's no way I could top moving across country and having a Disneyland pass. We did our best sweltering in this miserable heat, especially the last two weeks. Here is a little look at my summer..




As you can see, we didn't get out very much. We didn't want to go over board with our spending like last year and the heat has a way of making one lazy. This summer I started reading full on again, I started painting and I'm having so much fun with it, I spent some time with my siblings, dyed my hair blonde again, tried gardening (until it got too hot and everything died), and ate way too much ice cream.

Goodbye, Summer. You were hot and mostly boring, but not the worst summer I've ever had. Next year I promise (to myself) I will take an actual vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment