Monday, August 12, 2013

dream closet; summer shorts

I know this post is a day late, my excuse is that this was an exhausting weekend. Or exhausting week, to be honest. Starting a new job and driving back and forth to Anaheim killed me.

So this weeks Dream Closet is all about shorts. Summer is almost over, but with the heat we have here I think I'll be in shorts for quite a while. I have never been very comfortable wearing shorts because I'm pretty self conscious about my legs. However, last Summer I bought a pair of floral shorts that I loved from a thrift shop and since then I've been all about shorts. Which is good since we have 90+ heat here.



These six pairs of shorts are just my style. They look nice while still looking pretty comfortable, which is important to me. I can't stand wearing shorts that are too tight or too short. Some people can pull it off, but it just looks and feels uncomfortable to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment