Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throwback; National Siblings Day


Seeing as today is apparently National Sibling Day, I thought I'd share a little collage of some of my favorite pictures with my siblings. My siblings mean the world to me and they are truly my best friends. I miss them so much every day!!

Speaking of siblings and family, my dad is in town right now. He is staying with my younger sister right now, but tomorrow night Adrian and I are meeting him, my younger sister, and her boyfriend for dinner and a movie. Then on Saturday morning my dad is picking Adrian and I up to make a looong drive up North to visit my older sister Nicole. I can't wait! It's been nearly a year since I've seen my dad and I haven't seen my older sister since October. It's going to be a fun weekend. I only wish my mom and younger brother, who I have now gone more than a year without seeing, were here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment