Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dream Closet; Hot Hot Heat

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lately it's been 90+ in my part of California and Adrian's family doesn't use air conditioning. Needless to say it's been miserable. Aside from when I'm at work I've been mostly living in cloth shorts (think soffe shorts), tank tops, and baggy t-shirts's for sleeping. On the rare times we go out (smoothies!) my outfits are a bit more put together, but just barely.

 A couple things I've been really wanting lately, to look nice while still keeping relatively cool, are:
  •  A maxi dress. I still feel like I'm too short for a maxi dress, but everyone always looks so comfy in them. I really envy that you can just throw one on with sandals and look really put together, even if it's a solid color.
  • A solid colored crop top that can go with my patterned pants.
  • Sandals. Apparently when I moved last year I thought it would be a good time to get rid of the few pairs of sandals I owned. I don't even know.
  • Shorts that properly fit and aren't super short which seems to be impossible for me. I have a pair of cut off jean shorts that I love, but my legs were thinner when I cut them and now they're too tight to be comfortable.
  •  A plain cotton dress that I can mix and match with stuff. I used to have a navy blue one but I don't know what happened to it. I liked to throw tank tops or t-shirts over it to change it up a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment