Monday, June 16, 2014

What I Did This Weekend


We didn't really have any plans for this weekend. We kind of just decided last minute to check out the Moreno Valley mall. We wanted somewhere to walk around and we were hoping they would have an Indian or kebab place in their food court. They did not, so we ended up having Hawaiian food, which was good too. After that we were going to walk around but lost any momentum once we realized neither of us could really afford to do much shopping.

 We didn't want the trip to be wasted (it's a 30 minute drive from home) so we went to Round 1 and rented a karaoke room for an hour. Adrian has been dying to do karaoke for sometime now, and it's very hard for him to convince anyone to do it with him. I gave in because he really loves it. I love singing along to the radio and stuff but I know I have a pretty bad voice. So singing in public is not my idea of fun, but it was just the two of us and I actually really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I didn't notice they had a huge musical selection until our last 15 minutes. I always have a rough time finding songs to sing for karaoke but once I found that section I wanted to sing everything!! I was especially excited when I saw they had Once More With Feeling songs (the Buffy the Vampire Musical). My sisters, cousins, and I filmed our own version of that episode when we were kids and I still know the songs pretty well. I had a ton of fun and I actually think we might go again next time we hang out with Gabriel.


Sunday was a pretty chill day. Early after noon we went and got a small lunch and smoothies. I spent most of the rest of the day re-installing a couple Sims 3 games and catching up on YouTube. Hopefully we go and stay at Adrian's moms apartment one of the new few weekends. I'm getting restless here at home and I really wanna check out a swap meet. We don't really have any of those near our house. Hope you guys had a fun Father's Day weekend!! How about that Game of Thrones finale?!

No comments:

Post a Comment