Monday, June 23, 2014

Indoor Plant Progress


Since mentioning that I was going to post an update on my little garden my outdoor plants have taken a turn for the worse. They're not horrible, but a few of them seem to be drying out. The sunflowers are especially doing bad. I think it's just a little too hot here for them and I just need to keep a closer eye on the soil and make sure I water them as soon as it dries.

However!! My indoor plants are doing great. The basil plant is getting pretty huge and I'm really excited to start using the cilantro. I can't eat spicy salsa but I love, and have been craving, pica de gallo. That's probably why I like ceviche since it's basically pico de gallo with shrimp, at least how Adrian's dad makes it.





Inside I'm growing basil, cilantro, chives, and wild flowers. They came in a mixed box so I have no idea how they're going to look. I like that its going to be a surprise. Outside I'm growing basil, thyme (which is actually doing pretty amazing), mint, orange sweet bell peppers, and sunflowers. When I get the outdoor plants back to being healthy I'll share those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment