Monday, July 14, 2014

Two Anniversaries.


Yesterday was mine and Adrian's 5 year anniversary.and tomorrow is my 1 year blogging anniversary.

It's so hard for me to believe that it's already been 5 years since we met. So much has happened in our lives since then and I think we've both grown up a lot in those years. 5 years in each others lives and 2 years engaged. I couldn't wish for a better partner to be going through life with. I know you hate things like this, but happy anniversary Adrian. I love you more than you could ever know.

I know my blog anniversary had to be coming up pretty soon. I actually thought for a second that I might have missed it already. I've been slowing down a lot more in the last few months, but I still enjoy having this blog as much as I did when I first started it. I just don't have a very interesting life right now. I really want to try and update more this year. I'm hoping to become more motivated once this heat goes away. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment