Saturday, May 2, 2015

I Made a YouTube Channel!!

This week I did something I never really thought I would do. I made a youtube channel. Adrian and I have been talking about the possibility of making you tube videos (again for him and for the first time for me). We have some big changes coming up in the near future and I decided that I want to film the process. I decided to start now so that I can learn how to edit, etc.

Like I've said before, I really love daily vloggers and those are the only type of videos I've ever been interested in making. So far I've only uploaded two days of vlogs and I'm in the process of editing a third. I'm not really comfortable talking to the camera yet (it's awkward for me and feels kind of fake) so until I'm able to do that I'm doing a more montage type style. Below are my first two videos. Check them out and if you like them I would love it if you'd subscribe! Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment